Thursday, June 20, 2013

Finding What Works For You!!!

You know I have been doing an awful lot of reading up on weight loss, activity, food intake, and the list goes on.  What I am realizing is that everyone has their opinion about what works.  It all boils down to what is it that works for you.  We all have different things that motivate us to go down this path and to take this journey which also means that we each have different things or programs that work in our favor.  Take myself for example I am one that has to start full force and just cut out all of those things that are detrimental to my health and weight.  I can't ease into or I won't keep up with it.  On the other hand you have those people that need to ease into the changes, need the constant encouragement.  Some have to count every calorie, read every items label, weigh their food out, while others can just cut certain items out and lose.  God made each and everyone of us differently and thus it stands to reason that just because something works for one person doesn't mean its going to work for another.

I am still honing what works for me and in some cases taking a little bit from a whole number of sources.  What I do know is that once I find it I am going to stick with it.  This is a long road I've chosen to go down, but I got myself into this position and by the grace of God I'll make it to the end of this road with a new, healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment